09 Jan 1. Confirm the alternate target audience with me before proceeding.
Your paper should be a maximum of 8 pages (excluding attachments or appendices), 1 ½ spacing in Word. Be sure to cite your data sources.
Assume the same product selected for your final project, and use the background portion that you have developed with your team as reference. Prepare an alternate marketing recommendation for another consumer target market that (1) is not the target that your team has selected and (2) has not been marketed to previously by the product or service’s company.
Our group topic company is uber eat and
(target audience Speciality Delivery service – Special food needs (allergy, vegan, etc) or Health required needs
Target Age Group – Above 60 years) do not use same target audience, change target audience. Company still uber eat
1. Confirm the alternate target audience with me before proceeding.
2. Do secondary research on this target audience as it relates to environmental factors (economic, social, technological), consumption patterns/buying habits, and any another relevant market trends. Provide a summary of this research in your paper.
a. Does your research lead to any changes to your objectives and strategies? Why or why not? State what your objectives (2 maximum) and strategies (1-2 per objective) are for your alternate plan.
b. Any changes to your competitive set? If so, discuss the top 1-2 new competitors, and why they are now relevant. If the key competition does not change, why hasn’t it?
3. Outline a SWOT analysis for your product, based on your alternative target audience and the competitive set that you have identified (top 3 points per quadrant max).
4. Keeping in mind your SWOT analysis, develop a marketing plan recommendation – your tactics – for this alternate target audience. Include a full marketing mix discussion (all 4 Ps), with bullet points. Please note that I expect that there will be changes across your marketing mix vs. your team project recommendation. If something stays the same, provide clear rationale for why this is the case.
5. Given the external factors identified in your SWOT analysis, discuss 2-3 risks and opportunities inherent in your recommendation, and what steps you would take to minimize or optimize them respectively. Be sure to include competitive action/reaction as one of your risks, and as one of your opportunities.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.