19 Jul 1 ? ?For your course project, you will pair up with 3?4 fellow learners to conduct a virtual interview using a disc
For your course project, you will pair up with 3–4 fellow learners to conduct a virtual interview using a discussion in Unit 4. You will then use this data to complete your project. To get started, choose one of the following research questions. Be sure that it is consistent with your chosen method. Once you have chosen the research question, develop five guiding interview questions that you can use in your virtual interview. All of the questions relate to your experiences at Capella University.
For this discussion:
- Post your chosen question from the following list.
- Develop and post the five interview questions that you intend to use for your virtual interview.
Generic Qualitative Research
Choose one of the following research questions for generic qualitative research:
- How do learners describe the educational sessions at residency?
- How do learners describe the characteristics of an effective online instructor?
Choose one of the following research questions for ethnographic research:
- What is the culture of the Capella residency?
- What is the culture of the Capella courseroom?
Case Study Research
Choose one of the following research questions for case study research:
- What are the learning factors in the online environment at Capella University?
- What are the learning dimensions throughout the residency experience?
Grounded Theory Research
Choose one of the following research questions for grounded theory research:
- What is the process of learning in an online environment?
- How do learners describe the process of personal change throughout Capella residency?
Choose one of the following research questions for phenomenological research:
- What is the experience of being an online learner?
- What is the experience of attending residency?
Choose one of the following research questions for heuristic research:
- What is the nature and meaning of the residency experience?
- What is the essence of the online learning experience?
The expanded role of women in the military to include ground combat jobs has necessitated that each branch re-examine equipment design, definitions of combat readiness, and other standards, taking differences into account to maximize safety and efficacy. For this discussion, review the articles by Bush and Savage-Knepshield et al. (linked in Resources) on women in combat.
- Describe the primary concerns with testing physical capability of women.
- Analyze key points related to individual differences and assessment.
- Describe how you would approach preparing and assessing women for military combat without gender discrimination and to create a level playing field.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.