13 Sep 1.Socrates argues that the Myth of Er is a useful story to stop those people who believe in the truth of which othe
1.Socrates argues that the Myth of Er is a useful story to stop those people who believe in the truth of which other story mentioned in the Republic? Select the correct story mentioned from below.
The tale of perfect injustice by Thrasymachus
The Allegory of the Cave
The tale of the Feverish City
The Ring of Gyges tale
2. In Book VII (7) of the Republic, Socrates describes his example of the Cave as "an image of _____." Fill in the blank with one word.
3. In Book X (10) of the Republic, Socrates argues that this group of people as imitators of knowledge: they do not have true knowledge of the Forms. Select the group below
4. According to the Myth of Er in Book X of the Republic, what item represents the Necessity or Fate of the universe? Select the best answer from the following options.
5. According to Martin Luther King Jr's "A Letter from a Birmingham Jail," we should thank [BLANK] for our academic freedom, because this person practiced civil disobedience. Fill in the blank with the name of the person referred to by MLK. [The name is one word.]
6. Having read the last pages of Book VII (7) (pp. 2130-220) of the Republic, would it be correct to say that Plato/Socrates supports women's rights and women leaders in governments? Select True if you agree and False if do not agree.
7. What do the cave dwellers in the Allegory of the Cave (Book VII) see on the walls in front of them? Fill in the blank (one word-plural word).
8. In Book X of the Republic, which example does Plato/Socrates use to argue that products of craftsmen (e.g. tables, chairs, etc.) are not the ideas or forms of the product? Select the best answer from the options below.
9. Socrates uses which example to show that the Forms are necessary to understand material reality and human perceptions. Select the answer from below.
Children being raised in common without knowledge of their parents
A Painted Statue
A Carpenter's Couch
A Fire in the Cave Allegory
10.Socrates states that the Forms (or the Ideas that rule the universe so that we can have stable meanings and a certain reality) can be ranked in respect to their being. Certain Forms are more important than others because they produce their lower forms. For example, the ideas and form of geometry in general produces and is more real than the Forms of Triangles. As a result, Socrates argues that eventually all Forms come from a single, higher Form or Being. He calls that Being, "The _____." Fill in the blank by selecting the correct option below.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.