07 Apr 6-2 Final Project Milestone Two: Short Paper: Collective Bargaining?Employee Wages and Benefi
6-2 Final Project Milestone Two: Short Paper: Collective Bargaining—Employee Wages and Benefits
Students should reflect on the Discussion Topic from the previous module and their experience with the negotiating process. This short paper should include:
- A copy of the agreed-upon collective bargaining agreement section (posted in the discussion topic)
- A personal account of the negotiating process. This account needs to include:
- A listing of the key challenges or points of friction.
- An analysis of the negotiating principles used by both parties and the BATNA of their own position.
- A review on the success of interest-based compared to distributive bargaining principles.
- An analysis of the strength of the other positions – were their positions weak and not supported well or just the opposite?
- A reflection on how this negotiation session was different than the first one completed under Milestone One in Module Three.
- What might need to be changed to be more successful in follow-on negotiating sessions?
- A conclusion about the outcome – did it favor one side or the other?
This short paper will be graded separately using the Milestone Two Guidelines and Rubric document. Feedback should be applied to the final project.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.