15 Jun A 28-year-old soldier returns from Iraq and begins experiencing periodic bouts of anxiety. She complains that she wakes up frequently and cannot get a full night
Week 7: Discussion: A
1212 unread replies.1212 replies.
The initial post must include responses to all the questions in both case studies.
A 28-year-old soldier returns from Iraq and begins experiencing periodic bouts of anxiety. She complains that she wakes up frequently and cannot get a full night of sleep. Recently, she also has been getting frequent headaches and noticed a few ulcers in her mouth. A physical examination and lab tests do not reveal any local or systemic disease.
- Based on the patient history and the signs and symptoms, discuss how stress is related to her condition.
- Discuss other stress-related problems that this patient might experience if her coping strategies are not effective.
- Discuss the potential strategies for coping with the stress.
Mr. K is a 32-year-old man who was found in his apartment at 2 AM, babbling incoherently and apparently experiencing hallucinations. His friends report that he had been to a party that night and, since the recent breakup of his marriage and loss of his job, he tends to overdo it at social events. They report that during the evening, he consumed very little alcohol but did take a small pill given to him by another partygoer. Paramedics could find no puncture marks and no powder in or around the nose, but his blood pressure was elevated, as was his body temperature. He appeared dehydrated and agitated.
- Based on patient history, reports from his friends, and the signs and symptoms noted by the paramedics, identify substances that Mr. K might have consumed.
- Based on patient history, discuss the social factors that predisposed him to substance abuse.
- Discuss any additional problems that he might encounter if he continues his present course of substance abuse.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.