21 Jan A 58-year-old male patient with history of HTN and T2DM presents to the clinic for a regular check up. He denies current symptomatology and his last check up was 2 years ago
• A 58-year-old male patient with history of HTN and T2DM presents to the clinic for a regular check up. He denies current symptomatology and his last check up was 2 years ago. In addition to a thorough physical examination. Which laboratory test would expect to be ordered? (Select all that apply)
qCBC, BMP, U/A qCBC, CMP, U/A qLipid profile qCardiac enzymes qHgbA1c qTSH qCXR
case #2 • The patient’s anti-HTN treatment includes Lisinopril 10 mg PO daily and Amlodipine 5 mg PO daily. Are there any findings physical or laboratory expected from this medications?
• You would look at the levels of Magnesium and Phosphorus for the replacement of Potassium if applicable. Which of the following tests would include these two electrolytes?
-BMP -CMP -Liver profile -Lipid profile
– The discussion must address the topic
– Rationale must be provided
– May use examples from your nursing practice
– Formatted and cited in current APA 7
– Use 3 academic sources, not older than 5 years. Not Websites are allowed.
– Plagiarism is NOT permitted
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.