19 Nov A good manager relies on the feedback of others to gain insight into projects, decisions, and personal issues. Dwight k
Topic: Top Manager Skills Memo
Format/Length: 2-3 pages| APA Format | MUST REFERENCE 3-4 COURSE RESOURCES
Due: Friday, December 3, 2021
Info: Please see below the detailed assignment instructions and attached the case study and course resources.
A good manager relies on the feedback of others to gain insight into projects, decisions, and personal issues. Dwight knows that without personal reflection on the feedback given to you it is not likely to encourage improvement. If for example, Jane says to you, "your need for speed in making this decision is clouding your chances of making better choices." and your immediate response was, "you may be right but speed is more important this time." and you do not go back later to reflect on the position you took with Jane you will likely make the same mistakes again. Reflect on how it all worked or did not for you and why you will teach valuable ideas from the experience. These ideas will make the same experience going forward easier to comprehend and better respond. This technique is used in the military, law enforcement, and first responders and is often referred to as debriefing. Self-reflection is your personal debriefing step.
Being the last week of the course Dwight is anxious to see how you go about "debriefing" the course material.
· To this end, Dwight would like you to prepare a personal memo to Ike and himself explaining why you possess the skills of a contemporary manager. The memo should include the following:
· Justify five of the ten skills presented by Dwight for EC as the top five you feel are most important today's managers. Include an analysis of the chosen skills needed in the business environment of today as well as trends for the wheelchair industry.
· Identify three skills that Dwight and Ike left off the list and explain why they should include them.
· Of the eight skills chosen above, select two that you believe are skills that need more development for you and two that represent your strengths. Explain the reasoning behind your choices.
· You must use course material to support your responses and APA in-text citations with a reference list.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.