10 Oct A large corporate client on the brink of failure has hired a consultant (you) to solve their problem. You are taske
Business Paper help. It is due 10/9 before 6:00pm.
A large corporate client on the brink of failure has hired a consultant (you) to solve their problem. You are tasked with organizing a plan to solve your client’s issue to be submitted to the Board of Directors. You must organize a plan to keep your client in business by following The Project Scope Checklist located in the textbook in Section 4.1—Defining the Project Scope.
Paper must identify the following in your project:
• Corporate client (Name of the company that’s hired you. I.e. Sears)
• Client’s issue (Example: declining sales due to too many competitors offering a similar product)
• How you plan on solving the problem using the six steps on the Project Scope Checklist: 1) Project Objective, 2) Deliverables, 3) Milestones, 4) Technical Requirements, 5) Limits and Exclusions, and 6) Reviews with Customer. Your submission/plan must be in following format:
• 5 page paper, minimum. Times New Roman, 12-pt font, 1-inch margins; no funny business with the formatting.
• Feel free to include charts, visuals, etc. However, make sure a majority of the paper is pure writing. Do not give me 4 pages worth of charts and graphs and 1 page of writing.
• Write in full sentences. Do not use fragments, bullet points, lists, etc. Your paper must be submitted via Blackboard or email by EOD Saturday October 9th. You can select a company that is currently in risk of failing (i.e. JCPenney) or one that’s already failed (i.e. Blockbuster). If you are choosing one that’s already been dissolved, please pretend that they are still open and you are trying to prevent their failure. Clearly explain what the company’s issue is that’s bringing them close to failure. Clearly explain what your plan wishes to accomplish. Clearly describe the risks involved if your plan fails.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.