02 May Allocate at least 4 hours in the field to support this field experience. Part 1: Pre-assessment a
Allocate at least 4 hours in the field to support this field experience.
Part 1: Pre-assessment and Implementation
Follow these steps for this week’s field experience:
- From your previous observation in your field experience classroom, you identified 3-5 students, above, at, or below standard achievement in the classroom environment that would benefit from additional learning support. You also identified the standards and unit that your mentor class is currently learning.
- With this information, complete the “Math Pre-Assessment” where you develop a pre-assessment in the math content area that aligns to the standards and unit that your mentor teacher shared with you during Clinical Field Experience A. This pre-assessment can be oral, written, or completed through technology. The pre-assessment should identify ho well selected students know the concept and provide data that would allow you to determine learning gaps and needs in order to develop an appropriate lesson to support learning needs.
- Share the pre-assessment with your mentor teacher and ask for his or her feedback.
- Administer the pre-assessment that you created with the selected group of students and use the data to prepare for Clinical Field Experience C.
Part 2: Reflection
In 250-500 words, summarize and reflect on your field experience and the steps you took to identify students for the pre-assessment. Consider:
- How did the pre-assessment provide data to determine the learning gaps and needs of students?
- What challenges did you face when developing and delivering the pre-assessment?
- Explain how you will use your findings in your future professional practice.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.