23 Sep An annotated bibliography is an alphabetical list of information sources (such as journal articles), formatted like a bibliography or a reference list,
Week 5: Annotated Bibliography
Description of the Assignment
An annotated bibliography is an alphabetical list of information sources (such as journal articles), formatted like a bibliography or a reference list, accompanied by a commentary, or annotation, for each source. The purpose of an annotated bibliography is to learn about a topic through a critical review of literature and encourage a deeper engagement with literature to develop analytical skills
This assignment presents a method for examining?several theories important and useful to the nurse practitioner role.?
Preparing the Assignment
1. For this assignment, you will use the five theories/models listed below:
o Health Belief Model
o Transtheoretical Model of Behavioral Change
o Social Cognitive Theory
o Family Systems Theory
o Family Assessment and Intervention Model
2. Search the library for literature. Locate one article related to each selected theory or model.
o Use only scholarly sources as defined for the NP program: A US based peer -reviewed journal for clinicians (MD/DO/NP/PA) published in the past five years or the latest clinical practice guideline (CPG).
3. Prepare an annotated entry for each source. Begin with the full APA citation of the source, followed by 2-3 paragraphs:
o Summarize the article.
o Describe how the article relates to the chosen theory/model.
o Reflect on how the article could (or could not) be relevant to future Nurse Practitioner practice.
Criteria for Format and Special Instructions
1. The paper should include a separate title page using APA format. No reference page is necessary as the references will be incorporated into the body of the bibliography.
2. Entries should be alphabetized by author.
3. A minimum of 5 (five) scholarly references must be used. Required textbooks for this course, and Chamberlain College of Nursing lesson information may NOT be used as scholarly references for this assignment. Be aware that information from .com websites may be incorrect and should be avoided.
4. References are current – within a 5-year time frame unless a valid rationale is provided and the instructor has approved them.
5. In-text citations are not required in the annotated bibliography.
6. Rules of grammar, spelling, word usage, and punctuation are followed and consistent with formal, scientific writing.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.