Be sure to review the Learning Resources before completing this activity.
Click the weekly resources link to access the resources.
- Review the Resources and reflect on efforts to repeal/replace the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
Milstead, J. A., & Short, N. M. (2019). Health policy and politics: A nurse's guide (6th ed.). Jones & Bartlett Learning.
- Chapter 3, “Government Response: Legislation” (pp. 37–56)
- Chapter 10, “Overview: The Economics and Finance of Health Care” (pp. 180–183 only)
- Congress.govLinks to an external site.. (n.d.). Retrieved September 20, 2018, from https://www.congress.gov/
- Taylor, D., Olshansky, E., Fugate-Woods, N., Johnson-Mallard, V., Safriet, B. J., & Hagan, T. (2017). Corrigendum to position statement: Political interference in sexual and reproductive health research and health professional education. Nursing Outlook, 65(2), 346–350Links to an external site..
- United States House of RepresentativesLinks to an external site.. (n.d.). Retrieved September 20, 2018, from https://www.house.gov/
- United States SenateLinks to an external site.. (n.d.). Retrieved September 20, 2018, from https://www.senate.gov/
- United States Senate. (n.d.). Senate organization chart for the 117th CongressLinks to an external site.. https://www.senate.gov/reference/org_chart.htm
- Document: Legislation Grid Template (Word document)Download Legislation Grid Template (Word document)