10 Oct Analyze quantitative and qualitative data to solve problems and make decisions that impact organizations and their
Please send file in PowerPoint format
In this project, you will demonstrate your mastery of the following competency:
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative data to solve problems and make decisions that impact organizations and their stakeholders
You have been asked to present your data findings and decision-making modeling to the leadership panel for feedback prior to the stakeholder meeting presentation. The panel wants to preview the charts and graphs that will be included in your presentation based on the research you have conducted. They would like to see how you will use the data to inform your recommendation, and how you will tell the story of that data.
Part 1: Using the research gathered in Project One, provide a visualization for each of the following, then summarize what the data is showing:
- The current state of the U.S. automotive manufacturing industry
- Sales by fuel type (electric, hybrid, gas)
- Current automotive industry trends
- The trend toward different types of motors for the vehicles being made and sold, such as electric and hybrid
- Trends in customer demands such as vehicle color, extra features, and styles
- Trends in the body types of vehicles sold (SUVs, trucks, sedans)
- Trends in the new industry
- Expected growth areas
- Sales by type of products or services offered
- Trends in customer demands
Then, provide a summary of all of the data visualized.
- Summarize the collective data about both industries as a whole.
- Determine what the data is not telling you about the new industry.
Part 2: Analyze three decision making models and select the one model that is best suited for making your decision.
- Analyze and provide an overview of the following three models and select one for use. Resources are listed in the Supporting Materials section.
- The Rational Model
- The Intuitive Model
- The Recognition-Primed Model
- Explain your choice of decision-making model.
- Why does your selection make the most sense for this project?
What to Submit
To complete this project, you must submit a PowerPoint presentation of 12 to 15 slides with speaker notes. Sources should be cited according to APA style.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.