07 Apr Announcement, research and select a recent man-made (technological), a natural, or a terror i
Announcement, research and select a recent man-made (technological), a natural, or a terror incident response scenario and write a clear and descriptive narrative that:
- Provides an overview of the event and which summarizes how the Incident Command System (ICS) process was or might have been used. In doing so and based on your research, clearly also indicate:
- The history and inception of ICS; and
- The ICS component organizational structure – to offer clarity on each of its five elements.
- Further discuss the extent to which the U.S. is prepared for dealing with catastrophic events such as acts of bio-terror and / or infectious pandemic outbreaks and present your position as to which potential, specific threat is most probable, in terms of our nation's assessed vulnerabilities as you see them. You are free to postulate the means / methods by which you believe such attacks could be carried out and how they might be mitigated in terms of both response and public health consequences.
- You will find the following material helpful in informing your assignment: "Bioterror: Anthrax, Influenza, and the Future of Public Health Security" by R. W. Johnstone (https://psi-praeger-com.ezproxy1.apus.edu/Topics/Display/2004671?subid=25&entryId=2004671)
Research and investigation beyond those materials indicated in the course-ware will be required.
- Your assignment must be properly formatted and cited using the most recent edition of the APA manual.
- Your assignment must be a minimum of 750 words, not counting cover page and reference page material. Your writing can be longer, but it cannot be under the minimum indicated word-count for credit.
- Do not simply list questions and respond – your work is intended to be a complete, integrative narrative that embodies an introduction, a body within which you respond to the targeted questions, and a summary and conclusion
PLEASE DO NOTE AND MAKE USE OF THE 'WRITING ASSIGNMENT EXPECTATIONS' DOCUMENT ATTACHED BELOW
Finally, it is not at all required, but you are encouraged as a budding professional to continue your professional enhancement by exploring the following Federal Emergency Management Agency courses. Should you not have time now, do bookmark them for future pursuit:
- National Incident Management System (NIMS), An Introduction (IS-700) – Online course (http://www.fema.gov/national-incident-management-system).
- National Response Framework, An Introduction (IS-800.B) – Online course (http://training.fema.gov/EMIWeb/Is/is800b.asp).
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.