- Use RACISM topic that has been covered in class thus far
- Apply one theory to a discussion of how this topic is supported in politics, education and religion.
- Do these institutions support social solidarity on this topic, or do they promote social dysfunction? Use evidence from the module readings and viewings to support your answer.
- Crash Course. (2017, August 21). Social Class & Poverty in the US: Crash Course Sociology #24. [Video 9:23] Crash Course.
- Crash Course. (2017, November 27). Racial/Ethnic Prejudice & Discrimination: Crash Course Sociology #35 . [Video 11:39] Crash Course.
- Crash Course. (2017, November 6). Gender Stratification: Crash Course Sociology #32. [Video 10:48]. Crash Course.
- Crenshaw, K. (2016, October). The urgency of intersectionality . [Video 18:40] TED Women
- Temko, S. (2019, May). What it means to be intersex . [Video 13:42] TEDxLondon