19 Jul Applying Analytic Techniques to Business
complete the report as follows:
• For each graph you created, write at least one paragraph interpreting the graph.
o What does that graph represent?
o What does the shape of the graph tell you about how the data have changed over time?
• For each statistic you calculated, spend at least one sentence explaining what the statistic represents.
o What does the mean tell you?
o What does it imply if the median is different from the mean?
o What does the standard deviation tell you about the volatility of the data?
• Write a new conclusions section in which you explain how these interpretations can be used in the company:
o What are some trends about which company leaders should be aware?
o How might the information you have provided be used to inform business decisions?
o How will you connect those interpretations explicitly to implications for the practical business context?
• Create a 6–8 page report containing:
o An APA-formatted title page.
o A one-page introduction of your chosen company that you created in your previous assessment.
o A section labeled “Graphical Representations of Data” that includes the four graphs you created as well as your interpretations of each graph.
o A section labeled “Descriptive Statistics” with the statistics you calculated as well as your interpretations of the statistics.
o A one-page conclusion in which you describe the potential business applications of the data and your interpretations.
o An APA-formatted references page. Remember to cite the source of your financial data.
1. Thoroughly describes the company background and the practical business context using examples and details that demonstrate exemplary understanding.
2. Interprets and explains thoughtfully the four different graphical representations of data in a way that indicates exceptional understanding of the strategies and includes examples from the field.
3. Interprets and thoughtfully explains the descriptive statistics for two variables in a way that demonstrates exceptional understanding of the calculations
4. Explains in depth many potential business applications from the data and interpretations with examples and professional insight.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.