05 May Applying Epidemiology to Program Design for Chronic Disease
Assignment: Applying Epidemiology to Program Design for Chronic Disease
In a 7- to 10-page proposal (not including title page and references), address the following:
• Briefly identify your selected chronic health issue and population.
• Describe the geographic region and important characteristics of this population.
• Describe the patterns of the disease in your selected population using the epidemiologic characteristics of person, place, and time.
• Identify one health outcome you would like to improve for the population.
• Briefly summarize current evidence that supports the importance of improving this health outcome.
• Explain what data you would need to collect, and how you would obtain and analyze it. You may choose to collect primary data or use secondary data. Justify your choice.
• Using the “SMART” method, write short- and long-term objectives for the program.
• Identify the stakeholders who should be involved in program planning.
• Identify which program planning model (see Curley, Chapter 7) you selected for your program. Justify your selection of model. Based on the model, explain how you would plan, implement, and evaluate the program.
• Explain any relevant cultural or ethical considerations related to your program design.
• Explain how you would fund the program.
• Describe strategies that would be appropriate for marketing the program.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.