22 Nov Art Appreciation Project
The Art Appreciation Project is just as it sounds—an opportunity to gain a greater knowledge of and appreciation for an artist or artwork of your choice. As you will see below, you have a great deal of freedom in your choice of topic. It does not have to be something we’ve studied in class or that is discussed in our textbook; however, choosing a topic you are passionate about is key to a successful outcome, so choose wisely.
· Students will select an appropriate topic and share it in outline form.
· Students will conduct research on their chosen topic and demonstrate understanding of it through an annotated bibliography.
· Students will incorporate that research into their presentation by providing appropriate in-slide citations and a complete references list in APA format.
· Students will demonstrate communication skills by providing a recorded narration to accompany the presentation.
For your Art Appreciation Project you have wide latitude in your choice of topic. Here are a few examples of topics, or topic areas, students have chosen in the past.
1. Tattoos as art (focus in on a particular tattoo style or tattoo artist)
2. Comic books or graphic novels as art (focus in on a particular artist or character)
3. Something more traditional: Greek sculpture, the Egyptian Pyramids, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Picasso
4. Abstract or nonrepresentational art forms; for example, Jackson Pollock
5. Jewelry, fashion design, everyday objects as art; for example, Faberge eggs
6. Automotive design (a certain car model such as the 1965 Mustang)
7. An unjustly overlooked artist who should be in our textbook but isn’t
8. Outlaw artists (graffiti artists such as Banksy)
9. Digital art
10. Medieval armor and weaponry
11. A work of art or artist who changed the world
The only constraint on topic choice is that you must choose a physical, tangible form of art that can be seen. Please do not choose topics in literature, history, philosophy, or music.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.