03 May As Patton so rightly said, [Y]ou don?t want to wait until you?ve collected your data to figure out
As Patton so rightly said, “[Y]ou don’t want to wait until you’ve collected your data to figure out your analysis approach” (2015, pp. 527). You had some hands-on experience with this in RSCH 8310, in which you practiced hand-coding using two or more strategies described in Saldaña’s (2016) book.
Therefore, you focus here on the strategic aspects of planning your analysis. There are many ways to approach building your analysis plan.
- Reconnect with your approach: Revisit methodological books and articles and published research that uses the approach you proposed. Use these as guidelines for deciding where and how to start the analysis process.
- Connect your approach to your sample: Revisit why you chose the participants you did. What does your approach require in terms of information-rich cases for analysis? Were you considering intensity sampling to saturate a phenomenon? Diversity sampling to examine common experiences across diverse demographic or geographic criteria? Your analysis strategy must align with your approach and sampling purpose.
Be willing to be wrong: The phenomenological technique of epoche (also known as bracketing) is a helpful way to make visible all of your pre-existing notions and plans of what you hope to find by making a transcript or written document prior to beginning the data analysis. Compare this document against your analyses to make sure you are discovering new insights, unpredicted findings, and discrepancies; proving that “you were right” is not the purpose of your study.
In this Workshop, you will describe your analysis plan.
Post responses to the following:
- Restate your research question, your chosen approach, and your sampling plan.
- Identify the key elements of data analysis that are consistent with your chosen approach to propose your analysis plan. Be sure to cite sources specific to your approach as well as your textbooks.
- Choose one coding method and code both interviews. Indicate the codes in the text of the transcript or summary. You can use Excel or Word. Attach this document to your post.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.