03 Aug Assess the causes and consequences of historical events on the U.S. healthcare system. Evaluate the current financing and reimbursement models within the U.S. healthcare
- Assess the causes and consequences of historical events on the U.S. healthcare system.
- Evaluate the current financing and reimbursement models within the U.S. healthcare delivery system.
- Analyze the challenges of economic and noneconomic barriers to improving quality, reducing costs, and increasing access to healthcare.
- Assess the roles and impacts of various stakeholders within U.S. healthcare systems.
- Appraise the efficiency of primary, secondary, and tertiary care in the U.S. healthcare delivery system.
- Compare and contrast the major characteristics of the U.S. healthcare delivery system with the systems of other developed countries.
Student Success Criteria
View the grading rubric for this deliverable by selecting the “This item is graded with a rubric” link, which is located in the Details & Information pane.
After working in the healthcare industry for many years as an expert consultant, you have decided to make the leap and open your own healthcare consulting firm. Based on your reputation and the recommendations of others, you have landed a major first client…The White House! Your company has been hired to conduct research and develop a solution to healthcare reform by creating a model of what healthcare delivery should resemble in the United States. You have also been appointed as a top advisor to the Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions U.S. Senate Committee and must present the model over a three day summit.
Create a healthcare delivery model for the U.S. healthcare system. When creating the model, ask yourself these questions: What is included? How does it look? Who does it serve? How is it financed? Is it sustainable?
Include the following in your project:
- A memo that explains the proposed model and what it hopes to achieve, including information on the changing dynamics of healthcare reimbursement and the associated funding sources.
- In a report outlining the model, you should include:
- An executive summary
- The model itself (i.e., what's included in the model, who the model serves, description of how the model will be financed and sustained)
- Timeline of major events in healthcare that have transpired over the past 10 years that have impacted this new model
- A list of the current financing and reimbursement models within the U.S. healthcare delivery system and a statement of how each will change or remain the same under this new model
- A synopsis of the major challenges of economic and noneconomic barriers to improving quality, reducing costs, and increasing access to healthcare
- A list and description of stakeholders within U.S. healthcare system under this new model
- A SWOT analysis of the current U.S. healthcare system
- A trends forecast outlining the possible changes in healthcare that may affect the model over the next 5 years
- A voiceover PowerPoint presentation to the Senate committee to layout/describe the model in detail
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.