15 Sep Assessment DescriptionA special education teacher in a resource setting has a very difficult job, meeting the nee
Assessment DescriptionA special education teacher in a resource setting has a very difficult job, meeting the needs of a variety of students and covering a multitude of subject matters in a single class period. Being able to properly structure your class and effectively manage class time will help you meet the needs of all students and not become overwhelmed. Adding a number of strategies and accommodations to your teaching repertoire will also increase your efficacy in the classroom.For this assignment, take on the role of a first-year special education teacher who has been assigned to the resource room to work with students who are working at the ninth grade level for both English and math. You have about 10 students during this class period and an aide to assist you. Students meet with you for 50 minutes each day to get help with homework, finish their classwork, study for tests, and get extra support in each subject area. You will need to structure the class so that student needs in both subject areas will have time to be addressed.Use the “Class Profile” to obtain specific information about the needs of your students.Part 1: Teacher InquiriesIn 250-500 words compose a response for the following:
- Questions you would have about your teaching assignment before it begins, including any requests for additional information.
- Questions you would have for fellow teachers and administration.
- Information you would like to have before the end of the first week of school.
Provide a rationale for each inquiry. Cite both the “Class Profile” and an additional minimum of two outside scholarly resources in your responses.Part 2: Classroom EnvironmentIn 500-750 words compose a response for the following:
- Provide a minimum of three possible ways to structure the classroom setting.
- Provide a minimum of two possible ways to structure a class period.
- Provide a minimum of three instructional strategies, including accommodations and/or assistive technology, to meet the curricular content needs of your students in both the English language arts and math classes.
- Provide two collaboration strategies to use when working with the classroom aide assisting you in meeting the needs of the students in the resource room setting.
Provide support for your responses, citing both the “Class Profile” and an additional minimum of two outside scholarly resources.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.