14 Sep Assignment Content A project plan is a document created at the beginning of the project lifecycle that gives sta
- A project plan is a document created at the beginning of the project lifecycle that gives stakeholders and everyone else involved a clear idea of what the project will entail in terms of effort, time, cost, and anticipated results.
The methodology or approach the project manager plans to use to manage the project must be identified before the project plan can be created. Choosing a methodology is important because a methodology provides the framework—that is, an overall process and suggested documents and deliverables—that will guide project development from beginning to end. Some project methodologies are more appropriate for some types of projects than for others.
Over the next few weeks you will develop pieces of a project plan. This week you will determine your methodology based on project requirements and the components needed in your plan.
Read the Manage Your Health Inc. Case Study and complete the assignment below.
Consider the differences between Agile and waterfall.
Select 1 methodology to use for a project plan for this initiative.
Create a simplified project plan such as the examples listed in the “Tips” section below. Check the examples or you will get this wrong. Include, at least, the following criteria for each task:
- Name of task
- Predecessors (What is the last task that needs to be completed before you start on this task? That is its "predecessor.")
After completing your simplified project plan, write at least 175 words to answer the following:
- Define which methodology, Agile or waterfall, is most appropriate for this project. Why? Cite at least 2 sources to support your rationale.
- Describe the following four roles for this project. Not just generic role definitions, but what would they do on this project:
- project manager
- project sponsor
- business analyst
- scrum master or program manager
- You may create your simplified project plan using Microsoft® Excel® or another software application of your choice.
- Research additional project plan examples online.
- Consider the application characteristics and requirements when building your project plan. For example, the app will require a search feature so employees can search for available programs, will require security to protect personal information, etc., which will help with the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS). Note: This information will be helpful in the Wk 2 – Apply: Work Breakdown Structure assignment.
- Read the 2 linked examples of project plans implemented as Microsoft® Excel® spreadsheets: Example Plan A and Example Plan B. Use these as guides in creating your own draft project plan. Notice the differences between these 2 examples in terms of length (overall and task length), structure of the work breakdown (iterative vs. non-iterative), and methodology.
- Submit your assignment – both your completed methodology questions and your project plan.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.