19 Jul Assignment Content For this assignment, refer to the scenario located in Problems ? Series A,? section 8-19A of
- For this assignment, refer to the scenario located in “Problems – Series A,” section 8-19A of Ch. 8, “Performance Evaluation,“ of Fundamentals of Managerial Accounting Concepts. This scenario puts you in charge of preparing a budget for the Redmond Management Association annual public relations luncheon.
Read the scenario in the textbook and complete the activity below.
Use Excel—showing all work and formulas—to complete the following:
- Prepare a flexible budget.
- Compute the sales volume variance and the variable cost volume variances based on a comparison between the master budget and the flexible budget.
- Compute flexible budget variances by comparing the flexible budget with the actual results.
- Create a 6- to 8-slide presentation for the budget committee meeting. Complete the following in your presentation:
- Summarize the results of the sales volume and variable cost volume variances computations based on the comparison between the master budget and the flexible budget.
- Summarize the results of the flexible budget variances computations based on the comparison between the flexible budget and the actual results.
- Justify the favorable or unfavorable budget variances.
- Since this is a not-for-profit organization, address why anyone should be concerned with meeting the budget.
- Make recommendations for what can be done differently to stay on budget for future luncheons. Provide specific examples to support your recommendations.
- Cite references to support your assignment.
Format your citations according to APA guidelines.
*** The scenario has to be attach below****
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.