14 Sep Assignment Content To prepare for the Week 6 Assessment, choose a well-known corporation, such as Samsung, Starb
- To prepare for the Week 6 Assessment, choose a well-known corporation, such as Samsung, Starbucks, Ford Motor Company, or Waste Management, that implemented a major change. Analyze the corporation’s change process based on Kotter’s 8-Step to Change using the Organizational Change Chart.
Kotter's 8-Step Change Model
- Step One: Create Urgency.
- Step Two: Form a Powerful Coalition.
- Step Three: Create a Vision for Change.
- Step Four: Communicate the Vision.
- Step Five: Remove Obstacles.
- Step Six: Create Short-Term Wins.
- Step Seven: Build on the Change.
- Step Eight: Anchor the Changes in Corporate Culture.
- Was this a positive organizational change? Why or why not? If so, what strategies and tactics were effective or ineffective in creating positive organizational change? What strategies and tactics would have worked better?
Faculty note: Use Kotter’s 8 Step model to analyze your chosen company. Be sure to indicate clearly which company you are working with and what specific change you are analyzing. You can complete the entire assignment using the worksheet. Follow the same guidelines as in week 1 for left hand and right hand column information.
Answer the questions in the instructions at the bottom of the Excel spreadsheet. Pick a cell at the bottom and right click on the cell, choose format cell, General, check the box to “wrap text.” That will allow the box to expand as you type your response.
Submit your assignment.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.