22 Jul Assignment Description For this assignment, complete the following steps: Write a research pape
For this assignment, complete the following steps:
- Write a research paper of 4-5 pages (cover and references pages not included in page count) that details the design and layout characteristics of Android phone applications.
- Specifically describe the design process for an Android phone application.
- Include a discussion of the role of Extensible Markup Language (XML) in the design process and how XML is used in the Android application files.
- Discuss the best practices and also the problems and solutions regarding design, layout, performance, compatibility, and security.
- Explain the difference between a light and a heavy layout and how they both relate to overall performance
Note: Prior to developing your project, please make sure you have downloaded and installed the Android Studio IDE and the Android Development Tools (ADT) according to the instructions found by clicking here.
You have been hired to create a mobile application for Healthy Life, a local organic bakery and grocery store. The owners want to offer a mobile application to customers that features recipes that contain ingredients that they sell in their store. Over the next few weeks, you will be developing, testing, and deploying the mobile application based on the specifications provided for each assignment. Once completed, you will be demonstrating the mobile application to the client.
The following specification is what the client has requested:
- Create a new Android Application Project.
- The main screen should state the name of the person who owns the phone.
- The recipe application should have a tile or visual shortcut placed in the application list.
- The application should have a splash screen that serves as an appropriate graphical advertisement for the application.
- The application should use an appropriate template design and application icon image.
- Once opened, the main page of the application should use the page name of Healthy Life and a normal full-screen layout using a 2-column grid control in the Content Panel with 4 buttons in the right column and 4 corresponding images in the left column of the grid control. The text of the four buttons should read: Bread, Fruits, Vegetables, and Soup, respectively. Note: In Phase 5, the buttons will be linked to the corresponding recipe category in a local database.
- Test your application by running the Android Phone Emulator.
- Create screenshots of all of the relevant screens of your running application, and save them in a Word document named "yourname_ITSD427_IP2.docx." You should also use this document to describe the work you performed for this assignment, with specific details regarding the locations and changes of the code you created and modified.
- Save and close the project. Zip the entire project, including your screenshots and work description, to a file named "yourname_ITSD427_IP2.zip," and submit the ZIP file to the dropbox.
In the prior phase, you started work on some of the application’s graphical user interface (GUI). In this assignment, you will add a data entry form to the GUI and create a local database that will synchronize data to the isolated storage container of the mobile device.
The following are the steps that you need to accomplish:
- Create a second page with a data entry form and the following fields: recipename, category, ingredients, and instructions.
- Make the Category field a dropdown box that contains the recipe categories listed in the Individual Project for Unit 2.
- Create Add and Delete buttons.
- Create the database necessary to store the information associated with the data entry form.
- Modify the application code to support addition and deletion of data in the database.
- Test the application in the Android Phone Emulator.
- Create screenshots of all of the relevant screens of your running application, and save them in a Word document named "yourname_ITSD427_IP3.docx." You should also use this document to describe the work you performed for this assignment, with specific details regarding the locations and changes of the code you created and modified.
- Save and close the project. Zip the entire project, including your screenshots and work description, to a file named "yourname_ITSD427_IP3.zip," and submit the zip file to the dropbox.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.