30 Apr Assignment Details Assignment Description Assignment Details Risk is inherent to every project.
Risk is inherent to every project. Some risks are more likely to occur than others, and some will have a greater impact to the project if realized. Although you cannot account for every risk, a thorough risk analysis and assessment can help minimize the liabilities of the project and ensure that your projects are successful.
Refer to Case 7.1, 7.2, 7.3, and 7.4 of your text. Each of these cases presents you with a project scope statement for a fictional project. You are to pick 1 of these cases on which to perform a risk analysis. After picking a case of your choice, you should address the following:
- Summarize the project.
- Discuss how the risk management process will be applied.
- Identify potential risks associated with this project (you must come up with at least 5 different risks).
- Use a risk assessment form to analyze identified risks.
- Develop a risk response matrix to outline how you would deal with each of the risks.
Please use the following templates when writing your paper
In conducting the risk assessment and developing the risk response matrix, you can either develop the risk assessment form and the risk response matrix yourself, or you can use the templates provided in your text. Your submission should be 5 pages in length. Be sure to cite your sources using APA; include your references and in-text citations.
Use this template to complete this assignment.
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
- Title page: The title should be in all capitals.
- Length: 5 pages minimum
- Body: This begins on the page following the title page and abstract page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The typeface should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics, except as required for APA-level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 5 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference page: References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hanging indent, italics, and uppercase and lowercase usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.