09 Jun Assignment Details Have you ever purchased a product or service and thought, ‘Wow! Other people need
Have you ever purchased a product or service and thought, "Wow! Other people need to buy this…" or "Everyone needs to avoid this." This is the beginning of an argument. Nearly every day, we encounter and use arguments to inform and persuade others. A great argument is more than just an opinion, though. To be persuasive, an argument needs to use claims and credible evidence to prove its point.
Write a brief (no more than 2 pages) review of a product or service you recently purchased or used. Include at least 2 credible outside sources in your review to support your claims. Format your product review using the CTU APA Template and remember to cite your sources using both in-text citations and a References page for your two sources (the last page). Your product review should include the following parts:
- An introduction paragraph that tells your reader what the product is, why you are interested in it (or why you chose that product to review), and your argument and overall recommendations about the product.
- At least 2 separate body paragraphs that present claims and evidence to support your argument.
- In your body paragraphs, be sure to include appropriate in-text citations to indicate where you are bringing in information from your outside sources.
- A conclusion paragraph that includes your recommendation on whether your reader should buy the product.
- A References page that correctly lists each of the outside sources you used, formatted appropriately using the CTU APA Guide.
Submit your completed assignment under the Unit 4 Individual Project – Product Review by uploading an MS Word document with the questions and your answers or by typing your answers to the questions directly in the assignment Submission area. To help with your assignment submission, you may use the optional Unit 4 Individual Project Template.
Need an example?
Review an example of what your Unit 4 Individual Project should look like:
Tips for Completing This Assignment
- Think about your audience and purpose as you go through the writing and research process. To whom are you writing, and why is it important that they read your product review?
- Remember the steps of the writing process as you plan, draft, revise, and edit your product review before submitting it. The better you plan, the easier it will be to produce your first draft!
- Use the CTU APA Template to ensure that your review is properly formatted.
- Save the template to your computer, rename it, and then upload it as an MS Word document. If you need help with this last step, reach out to your instructor.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.