09 Jan Assignment Expectations: The extent to which work includes the required components:? Complete a 3- page paper in which you do the following: ? Read the case study the client population you
The extent to which work includes the required components:
Complete a 3- page paper in which you do the following: •
Read the case study the client population you are most likely to work with.
• Create 4 questions that you can ask the client as part of a clinical interview/assessment and explain why these questions are important.
• Select 2 assessment instruments that you might use during the assessment of this client, explain why you selected them, and how each instrument informs diagnosis.
John is a 35-year-old heterosexual-identified male of mixed Cherokee and Euro-American heritage. He is being referred to you at the suggestion of his lawyer, following his second charge of driving while intoxicated (DWI) in 6 months.
During your intake interview with John, he states that his drinking feels “out of control.” An avid fan of his home sports teams, John states that he often watches games at David’s Pub and “gets pretty smashed sometimes” when he is there. Both incidents where John was charged with DWI occurred after leaving David’s Pub.
He states that he has relocated for his current job three times in the past 2 years. He has never been married and identifies feeling “very lonely” and having a strong desire to make friends and date. He states that he feels socially awkward about meeting women, and the only place he meets people is at the bar. He identified a strong camaraderie with other fans and enjoys his time there.
While John does acknowledge a desire to quit drinking, he is insistent that he does not want to give up going to David’s Pub: “I see people I know from town, and we enjoy watching our favorite teams. No way am I giving any of that up. That would mean staying at home with nothing to do.”
• Identify the preliminary diagnoses you are considering for this client and why.
• Identify what information you need to seek out to complete the diagnostic process. Include background, contextual information and any co-occurring disorders that may be present.
This is a Resource
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. (2018a). Common comorbidities with substance use disorders Links to an external site.. Retrieved from https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/research-reports/common-comorbidities-substance-use-disorders/what-are-some-approaches-to-diagnosis
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.