01 Jul Assume you are a newly hired police chief in a medium-sized police department.?The political leaders specifically hired you to make changes within the department.
- Assume you are a newly hired police chief in a medium-sized police department. The political leaders specifically hired you to make changes within the department.
During your career, you have been known as a “Cop’s Cop.” The operations of the new department seem to be stuck in the past. There haven’t been many changes in the past 20 years. More specifically, there has not been a focus on using a team approach toward managing interaction within the department or with the community.
The Common Council of your community has requested a report from you on how you intend to approach this challenge.
Research and analyze a police department in your area to determine the following:
- How do they use teams and manage team interaction?
- What tactics do they use in their decision making?
- How do they successfully interact with their community?
- Develop a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft PowerPoint presentation explaining how you intend to approach this challenge. Your goal is to develop the department into a more productive, high-performance organization. Complete the following in your presentation:
- Analyze the basic characteristics of groups in criminal justice organizations and describe how you will apply these characteristics in your department.
- Evaluate the concepts of teamwork and high-performance teams in criminal justice organizations and explain how you will use these concepts to achieve your goals.
- Analyze the roles that managers must play in order to be effective team members and leaders within a criminal justice organization and present how you will apply these roles as you lead your department.
- Explain how your implementation of these strategies in your department will improve internal operations, as well as connect to and interact with the community more efficiently in the 21st century.
- Research these issues using the following sources:
- Media accounts
- Personal interviews
- Internet sources
- Police department official statements
- Other resources you think are important.
- Cite a minimum of 3 sources in addition to your textbook.
Submit your assignment.
- Center for Writing Excellence
- Reference and Citation Generator
- Grammar Assistance
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.