13 Oct Based on the additional information you have gathered since you created the preliminary scope statement and the feed
Based on the additional information you have gathered since you created the preliminary scope statement and the feedback you have received from your faculty on your assessments thus far, create the scope management plan for the project you selected in Assessment 1. This plan must include:
- Project objectives.
- Project scope description.
- Project requirements.
- Project boundaries.
- Product acceptance criteria.
- Project assumptions.
- Project constraints.
- Project organization.
- Updated risk assessment.
- Schedule milestones.
- Fund limitations.
- Cost estimate.
- Project configuration management requirements.
- Project specifications.
- Approval requirements.
Your scope management plan will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Update your scope management plan according to new information. Provide a justification for the updates.
- Analyze your project to provide additional defined risks and funding limitations. Justify these where possible.
- Describe the scope of the product. Include detail and examples.
- Apply project integration and scope management principles to the development of the scope management plan for a project. Provide details and examples.
- Communicate effectively in a professional manner that is consistent with the standards and conventions of project management.
Your assessment should meet the following requirements:
- Written communication: Make certain that your assessment is professionally written and free of grammatical and spelling errors.
- Length: There are no page length requirements. Ensure the information required is included in the document.
- References: Include a complete list of references, including books, Web sites, articles, and other resources.
- APA format: Resources and citations should be formatted according to current APA style and formatting.
- Font and font size: Arial, 10 point.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.