02 May By Day 7 Submit, a?7-10 minute?recorded PowerPoint presentation and transcript of presentation.?I
By Day 7
Submit, a 7-10 minute recorded PowerPoint presentation and transcript of presentation. In the PPT presentation, address the following prompts:
- Describe the cultural event in which you participated.
- Explain how this experience influenced your perceptions of diversity and difference.
- Analyze at least 3 key concepts from this course in relation to this experience.
- Define what it means to you to engage with diversity and difference in practice.
- Describe two challenges associated with discussing and reflecting on diversity related content.
- Describe one strategy to address these challenges.
- Identify one positive emotion and one negative emotion that surfaced during the past 10 weeks of the course.
- Describe one strategy to address the negative emotion in order to continue developing cultural awareness.
- Explain specific steps that you will take to advance human rights and social, economic, and environmental justice based on what you have learned in this course.
It is highly recommended that you write a script before recording your presentation. A good guide for translating the length of your written script into presentation time is about 135 words per minute. This rate may differ based on your speaking style and other variables, so consider it a general guideline.
To ensure accessibility of your presentation, you must submit a Transcript and/or use the Closed Captioning available in Kaltura Media. (If you select to use closed captioning, you must edit the closed captioning to confirm it was captioned correctly).
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.