14 May C4.GP.B. Apply critical thinking to engage in analysis of quantitative and qualitative research methods and research findings. C6.GP.A, C7.GP.B,
- C4.GP.B. Apply critical thinking to engage in analysis of quantitative and qualitative research methods and research findings.
- C6.GP.A, C7.GP.B, C8.GP.B, C9.GP.B. (Engage) (Assess) (Intervene) (Evaluate). Apply knowledge of human behavior and the social environment, person-in-environment, and other multidisciplinary theoretical frameworks with clients and constituencies.
For the first component of your course project, select a case study and a theory. Your first task in this assignment is to review the three case studies from the Case Study Treatment Plan media, centered on Levi, Tommy, and Hofsa. Select one of these case studies to use for your course project. Then, choose a theoretical framework you think is appropriate to the case; you will later analyze the case using your chosen theory.
In this assignment, develop a picture of who you believe this individual to be. Consider his or her salient characteristics, traits, resources, and barriers. Together, how do all of these facets impact his or her behavior and response to the situation presented in the case study? Also analyze the selected theory within the context of this case. Important: You do not apply the theory to this case until the Unit 7 assignment.
For this assignment, complete the following:
- Organize client information to paint a picture of their present intersectionality.
- Develop a statement of the presenting problem.
- Identify and discuss the key components of the theory you selected to apply to your chosen case study (Levi, Tommy, or Hofsa).
- Component examples include psychoanalytic, behavioral, cognitive, person-centered, feminist and gender sensitive theories, systemic, et cetera.
- Evaluate the theory you have chosen. Explain why the theory is selected to analyze your chosen case.
- Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of your selected theory, using academic resources to support your position.
- Evaluate how cultural competence is applied to your selected theory.
- Describe at least one implication of the theory as it relates to human behavior and development for your chosen case study of Levi, Tommy, or Hofsa.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.