02 May Case study attached Although there are no limitations to the length of the paper required for case study assignments, in general, the paper sh
Case study attached
Although there are no limitations to the length of the paper required for case study assignments, in general, the paper should be at least two pages with double spacing.
Be sure to follow all APA requirements.
Young Again Pharmaceuticals
Joe Hannibal, senior director of transportation for Young Again Pharmaceuticals (YAP), is gearing up for his company’s most critical product rollout in more than a decade. YAP has developed a breakthrough liquid suspension that reverses the aging process for anyone over 35 years of age. Available only by prescription, the new product has been dubbed “Twenty- something in a Bottle” by the media. Demand is expected to be very high despite the out- landish price tag of $395 for a month’s supply.
The product is being manufactured in YAP’s Dublin, Ireland, laboratory and will be dis- tributed to major retail pharmacies in the United States and Canada. Hannibal is responsible for selecting the mode and contracting with carriers to deliver the product. He is concerned about the safe and timely delivery of the initial product shipments in April to the retailers’ distribution centers. The product is high value, somewhat fragile, and susceptible to theft. Some product, stolen from the laboratory, has already appeared on auction websites.
In an effort to make effective transportation decisions and minimize YAP’s risks, Hannibal decided to hold a brainstorming session with his logistics team before signing any carrier contracts. The discussion of key risks produced the following list of concerns:
• “If shipments are late or incomplete, retailers will penalize us with vendor charge- backs. You know they will hit us with small fines for delivery mistakes.”
• “I’m worried about shipment delays or freight loss from hurricanes in the Atlantic Ocean.”
• “You’ve got to consider temperature sensitivity issues. If the product freezes, we won’t be able to sell it.”
• “I’ve been reading about all the piracy problems experienced by ocean carriers. You know, a 20-foot container of our product has a retail value of nearly $875,000.”
• “I worry about theft of individual cases at ports and while the product is on the road.”
• “We’re looking at border delays and Customs fines if we don’t properly document and mark our freight.”
• “Our brand image will take major damage if the product gets into unauthorized distribution channels due to theft or misdirected deliveries.”
• “The company sustainability push has led to reduced packaging and biodegradable packing materials. If the cartons get wet or bounced around, we’re going to end up with a lot of damaged, unsellable product.”
• “The major U.S. East Coast ports can get very congested during peak shipping season. That will cause delays.”
By the time the meeting was over, Hannibal realized that he needed to spend some time looking into these issues. While he was pretty sure that some problems were remote, Hannibal thought that it would be wise to evaluate each one. His new concern became how to conduct an effective risk assessment
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.