21 Jul CASE STUDY: Hillsboro County Home Health Agency
Hillsboro County Home Health Agency
Review the Hillsboro County Home Health Agency, Inc. (HCHHA) case study.
HCHHA’s board of directors and executive leadership team have asked for your assistance with addressing some of the major issues that have adversely impacted the organization’s financial and operational performances. They have requested that you advise them on the following:
- Strategies to help the organization address the absence of a Medicare-certified hospice, which has inconvenienced patients and their family members and has led to negative publicity for the organization
- Strategies that might improve HCHHA’s overall financial performance
- Strategies that might improve HCHHA’s operational performance
- Strategies that might assist HCHHA with effectively addressing the various external factors that may potentially threaten its market share
In a 20-page strategic plan, include the following components:
- Mission statement (provided in the case study)
- Vision statement
- Core values
- SWOT analysis
- Grand strategies or long-term strategic priorities
- Operational and tactical plan
- Key performance and evaluation indicators
- Change management plan, including the following:
- The size of the change and its impact on the community and the organization
- The organization’s readiness for change
- Change management strategy
- Team structure and responsibilities
- Sponsor roles and responsibilities
- Planning and implementation
- Communications plan
- Change management resistance plan
- Training plan
- Incentives and celebration of successes
- Timeline/schedule of activities
- Budget for change management
The 20-page narrative plan should be written as if it were to be presented to the board of directors. The plan should also include the following pages that will not count toward the 20-page limit:
- One-page Executive Summary
- Tables, graphs, and/or charts
The plan should include at least 15 current (no older than 4 years) quality resources, with 10 of those resources being from peer-reviewed sources.
In addition to the paper, a PowerPoint presentation highlighting the key elements of the paper. The presentation should not be more than 12 slides, excluding the cover slide and the appendices. Be sure to include 100- to 150-word speaker notes to explain the content on each slide.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.