14 Sep Case Study In this course, you have adapted an activity to accommodate different needs of learners, and you have de
In this course, you have adapted an activity to accommodate different needs of learners, and you have described a progress monitoring plan you might use to gauge students' learning after the adaptations. Imagine that, after you have done these things, there is a learner who is still not learning. This case study activity is designed to give you practice problem-solving in such a situation.
Focus on one student from the class you have observed, and write a 3–4 page case study that includes the following:
- A rationale for studying this child and for the need for differentiation.
- A detailed description of the relevant facts and data collected. Gather this information from the teacher you are working with and your observations. (If you were the teacher, you might gather this information from the student's parents, from previous teachers, or from files on the student.)
- An analysis of the relevant facts and data, based on an understanding of learning styles, cognitive processes, and instructional strategies.
- Suggestions for the most appropriate future practices; what works for this child?
A case study utilizes in-depth data collected from multiple sources, and in this final project, you will use information you have gathered throughout the course to make suggestions about a child's learning. You may use the psychologist's and the teacher's replies to your questions, together with your lesson plan and classroom observation, and your weekly readings will add to your knowledge.
To protect confidentiality, please do not mention real names of those you observe or their school.
- Style and References: The project must be a scholarly piece of work with cover page, current APA style, citations and references, and be free of grammatical errors.
- Length: The project must be 3–4 pages in length, double-spaced, not including cover page and references.
Submit your final case study in the assignment area.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.