10 Oct Case Study: Watch this video. Teen Testimony: A Story of Strength and Resilience in the Face of Managing Cystic Fib
Watch this video.
This video focuses on Jessica, a young girl living with a chronic illness.
In a 1-2 page Microsoft Word document, answer the following questions regarding Jessica and her behavior. Include the following:
- Explain Jessica’s behavior using a biological theoretical approach. How does her issue affect her behavior? Give specific examples.
- Based on Jessica’s biology, what are some possible challenges she could face? How might these challenges affect her behavior?
- Compare Jessica’s behavior to that of a “typical” teen. Consider biological and developmental influences. Discuss areas that Jessica could be missing out on compared to a “typical” teen and how her issue has shaped who she is as a person.
- Consider the needs Jessica might have ten years from now when she is an independent adult. What behaviors might she experience as a result of her needs? How could a Human Services professional help Jessica?
- Implement at least one (1) credible resource and include one (1) intext citation. Include any resources you used on the reference page.
- Minimal to no spelling and grammar errors
- Attempts APA formatting standards, including at least one (1) intext citation
- Provides title and reference page in APA format
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.