15 Jun Change Management Communication Plan and Continuity Strategies
Part Three: Change Management Communication Plan and Continuity Strategies
- Change Management Communication Plan Presentation
Submit a creative and polished PowerPoint presentation with narration to share your change management communication plan. The communication plan should include your recommendations for workforce development techniques and how you plan to communicate these to the U.S. branch employees.
Specifically, you must address the following rubric criteria:
- Define the audience by performing a target audience analysis. (slides 1–2)
- Determine core and audience-specific communication objectives and messages, including appropriate tone. You may include the following information (slides 3–4):
- Discuss goals of the communications campaign. You may consider the following points:
- Why is this communication campaign needed?
- What are the essential topics to communicate to company leadership?
- What do front-line employees need to know as they experience and deal with the impact of change?
- How will you convey need and urgency for change? Discuss What’s in It for Me (WIIFM).
- Use a story or a graphic to connect with the change vision for success to the communication plan.
- What do you want the employees of the U.S. branch to do differently?
- How should the organization’s leadership support employees during the change, through training and development programs to address the gaps?
- What would be the communication timeline for delivery of all messages? Create an outline.
- How often will the branch’s change initiators communicate with this audience?
- Outline communication responsibilities and assignments. Who is responsible for leading communications with this audience?
- Determine metrics or key performance indicators (KPIs) to track the success of the communication campaign.
- Outline how the metrics will be implemented and tracked through a feedback loop.
- Executive Letter
Write an executive letter to the VP of the U.S. branch recommending a strategy and best practices for sustaining the change efforts. Specifically, you must address the following criteria:
- Recommend one strategy for evaluating the business impact of change.
- How can they sustain change efforts through performance management?
- Recommend two best practices for ensuring new skills are applied on the job.
- Include at least one reinforcement technique leadership can use to sustain change.
C. Submit a recorded PowerPoint presentation with 10–12 slides. Sources should be cited according to APA style. Consult the Shapiro Library APA Style Guide for more information on citations.
D. Note: Remember to use both on-screen text and narration or speaker notes in your PowerPoint slides to convey your information effectively. For example, you can use brief, bulleted lists on the slide and include detailed explanations in your narration or speaker notes. A resource explaining how to add narration to your presentation can be found under “Supporting Materials” below.
E. Executive Letter
F. Submit 2- to 3-page Word document with 12-point Times New Roman font, double spacing, and one-inch margins. Sources should be cited according to APA style. Consult the Shapiro Library APA Style Guide for more information on citations.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.