11 Jan Chapter 4 Laws, Regulations, and Compliance Internet-related?crime occurs every minute.?Cybercriminals?steal millions of dol
Discussion: Regulatory and Laws
Word count: 300+ words
Chapter 4 Laws, Regulations, and Compliance
Internet-related crime occurs every minute. Cybercriminals steal millions of dollars with near impunity. For everyone that is captured nearly 10,000 or not captured. For every one successful prosecuted in a court of law, 100 get off without punishment or with a warning. Why is it so difficult to prosecute cybercriminals?
Make sure to back up your statements with scholarly support.
- Please cite properly in APA 7
- At least one scholarly source should be used.
- Use proper citations and references in your post.
Research Paper: Contingency Planning
Number of pages: 4
Contingency planning is a risk mitigation process for developing backup plans in anticipation of events (scenarios) that might disrupt ‘business as usual'. Business continuity planning is an expanded version of contingency planning that typically encompasses a more comprehensive and extended response plan for getting back to ‘business as usual'.
In a well-formatted, highly-detailed research paper, address the need for contingency planning, ensuring to address the following items:
(1) Benefits of scenario events/planning.
(2) Questions to consider when implementing scenario planning.
(3) The common types of scenario planning.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Four in length, not including the required cover page and reference page.
- Follow APA 7 guidelines. Your paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
- Support your answers with the readings from the course and at least two scholarly journal articles to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to your textbook.
- Be clearly and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing.
Textbook Title: (ISC)2 CISSP Certified Information Systems Security Professional Official Study Guide ISBN: 9781119475958, Authors: Mike Chapple, James Michael Stewart, Darril Gibson, Publisher: John Wiley & Sons, Publication Date: 2018-04-10
Note: plagiarism check required, APA7 format, include References, within 8hrs
This post has 2 individual assignments (a discussion and a research paper). Please provide answers in separate documents.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.