22 Nov Child development is extremely important for teachers to know because it enables them to determine strategies for t
- Child development is extremely important for teachers to know because it enables them to determine strategies for teaching and learning. By understanding child development, a teacher can make the most appropriate decisions regarding expectations for learning and identify children who may have problems with learning.
Assume you are an educational consultant hired by a philanthropist who wants to start a one-of-a-kind educational program that supports infants through early childhood with development in the physical, cognitive, emotional, and social areas.
Design an educational program with few budgetary constraints. You may select a community school, after-school program, summer school program, day care, sport or academic camp, club, or another educational program approved by your instructor.
Create a 10- to 12-slide presentation with detailed speaker notes to submit to the philanthropist about your one-of-a-kind educational program for the following age ranges:
- Infants and Toddlers – The First 2 Years
- Early Childhood – Ages 2 to 6
- Note: You do not need to create audio for this presentation. The detailed speaker notes will be your script for the presentation.
Include the following for each age range’s education program:
- The learning theories that support your plan for this age level
- Create a chart that provides detailed information for at least 5 well-known child development theorists and includes the following:
- Brief description of theorist, including the time frame during which the research was conducted
- Explanation of beliefs and ideas regarding the following developmental domains:
- For each child development theorist, define the following factors and describe their influence on prenatal and child development:
- A description of 3 learning activities you intend to use for each of the developmental areas and the learning theories behind these activities
- How you will include diverse populations
- 3 media influences that target this age level and how each might support development in the physical, cognitive, emotional, and social areas
- A description or diagram of how the environment would be organized so that children may develop in each area
- Current research to support your ideas
- Submit your assignment.
- College of Education Central
- Center for Writing Excellence
- Reference and Citation Generator
- Grammar Assistance
- Copyright 2021 by University of Phoenix. All rights reserved
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.