10 Oct Choose a macro topic, a sub topic, and then pick any one of the questions within that section (you can choose from
For this assignment:
- Choose a macro topic, a sub topic, and then pick any one of the questions within that section (you can choose from either Tier 1 or Tier 2). This will be your primary research problem/topic for your class project, so please choose wisely. This may mean conducting some preliminary research on the topic first to see what you can find.
The topic has been chosen as
Research Problem (Tier 2) In the age of GDPR and the increasing importance of preserving customers’ privacy, what is the appropriate tradeoff between privacy and personalization, and what are the ethical ramifications of customer data collection and use? How will regulation/compliance affect marketing?
Next I will need you to create a research perspective and 2 research questions
- Identify a research perspective, that is the hypothetical firm, client, customer, etc. you will represent and the problem or issue you will be looking to solve.
- Develop two (2) specific research questions from the primary topic that interest you. These more refined RQs can be specific to industries, trends, firms, brands, or mark segments. (See example attached or Exhibit 2.6 in your textbook.)
Selected references should be included. Cite references you have already used (including the textbook) and any references you intend to use. Please note that the literature review will have at least six references with a minimum of four references from peer-reviewed research.
The Marketing Science Institute (MSI) is a highly-regarded organization that researches and publishes of new trends in strategic and functional marketing. Its research agenda often sets the pulse for both academic and practical research.
For your class project, you will choose one of the research areas/questions identified in the MSI report and will develop a research proposal to address research questions (RQs) refined from the MSI report from a specific research perspective. Your final proposal will include both secondary data collection through a literature review and a proposed primary data research design (you will not be conducting primary research but designing the tools for a hypothetical situation).
Project Part 2: Literature Review
Secondary data is critical for many marketing research projects. Conducting a literature review or review of secondary data helps in framing primary research projects, providing context for issues, informs what research had already been performed, and gives key insights into new or developing ideas and trends. For this part of the project, please complete the following and see submission guidelines below:
- Review any feedback received on your outline from Part 1.
- Complete a brief literature review to address the research questions posed in Part 1.
Submission guidelines are below. Here is a sample for an idea of formatting and content.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.