25 Jul Choose essays that have not been peer reviewed.
*I have the essay outline I just need you to put it into an essay. The essay outline is fully complete. I’ll give you the essay outline after I choose you.* STEP 2 is the only thing I need in 2 days the rest of the steps I need them in 5 days*
STEP 1 VIEW THE FOLLOWING VIDEOS
STEP 2 – POST YOUR ESSAY 1 FIRST DRAFT TO THE DISCUSSION BOARD ON WEDNESDAY BY 11:59PM
Please upload Essay 1 Draft as a Word document or Google doc to this discussion so that the formatting is maintained. Your post is worth 10 points.
At the minimum, your rough draft should include your Introduction plus at least two developed body paragraphs. However, I recommend posting a complete draft from introduction to conclusion so that you get as much feedback as possible.
STEP 3 – READ TWO DIFFERENT ESSAYS
This will be a small group discussion instead of a whole class discussion. You will be in a smaller group this week (about 10 students in each group). Please read and respond to two classmates’ papers.
- Choose essays that have not been peer reviewed. If you notice that one peer has already received 2 peer reviews, choose another student’s essay. That way, every student will receive feedback on his or her essay.
STEP 4 – REVIEW TWO DIFFERENT ESSAYS
Download the peer review questions. Read your peer’s essay and comment thoughtfully by answering the peer review questions. The goal for these peer reviews is to provide constructive criticism which will make your peer’s paper stronger. Please remember our Class Guidelines when reviewing the essay.
STEP 5: POST TO YOUR PEERS’ ORIGINAL THREAD
Finally, post your answers to all the questions by clicking Reply to your peer’s original thread. Upload the peer review worksheet with your answers to the questions.
This is due on Sunday by 11:59pm to ensure ample time for your peers to review and revise their drafts. However, the sooner you submit your replies, the more time your peers will have to revise their paper.
- Initial posts are due by Wednesday at 11:59 PM Pacific Time. 10 points
- Response postings should be completed by Sunday at 11:59 PM Pacific Time. 10 points for each peer evaluation.
- Total points possible: 30
- The key to a strong peer review is effort. Therefore, it is expected that you will leave answer all the peer review checklist questions fully.
- Interaction is the key to a productive and meaningful discussion between you, your peers, and your instructor, so your goal and approach should be meaningful interaction.
- Choose your words so that they create a supportive learning environment and an atmosphere of mutual respect for everyone.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.