30 Apr Client name is Samantha Wood age 15, her first visit concerns were mood swings and emotional di
Client name is Samantha Wood age 15, her first visit concerns were mood swings and emotional distress. Her second visit concerns were being disturbed by boys in class and reports withdrawal from friends. Her third visit concerns were feeling of heightened motivation.
For this assignment, you have again met with your fictitious adolescent.
- Considering previous discussions with the adolescent and recommendations you have made, was the adolescent able to apply the resolution/coping skills to their identified issue (you could discuss successful application of recommendations, partial application, or noncompliance)?
- What challenges did the adolescent report to implementing these processes?
- In this session you also checked in with the adolescent on any change in the reporting issue. Has the adolescent recognized other possible reasons why they are having this issue?
- How can a therapist/school counselor help the student through this process?
- Based on what you have learned in this course, what information can you share with the adolescent that can move your sessions to another level to help resolve the reported issue?
Write 3 page a report summarizing the discussions above. INTAKE FORM ATTACHED (must be filled out.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.