25 Jul COLLABORATION FOR IMPROVING OUTCOMES- REGULATORY ENVIRONMENT
COLLABORATION FOR IMPROVING OUTCOMES- REGULATORY ENVIRONMENT
Explain how recent changes in healthcare and healthcare insurance have influenced outpatient treatment. Many clinical information systems now embed evidence-based practice guidelines and clinical pathways into their electronic medical record systems. Discuss some of the advantages and disadvantages of this. Describe demand management and how it can increase consumer involvement in care. Compare and contrast disease management and case management.
READING AND RESOURCES
- Watch Video Case Management Rubric Tips for Assignments.
- Steckelberg, R. C., Funck, N., Kim, T. E., Walters, T. L., Gregory, M. L., Memtsoudis, S. G., Giori, N. J., Indelli, P. F., Graham, L. J., & Mariano, E. R. (2017). Adherence to a Multimodal Analgesic Clinical Pathway: 0RW1S34RfeSDcfkexd09rT2A Within-Group Comparison of Staged Bilateral Knee Arthroplasty Patients. Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine, 42(3), 368-371. http://dx.doi.org/10.1097/AAP.0000000000000588
- Search the site for US Department of Health and Human Services “Hospital Compare” and use the interactive database to compare and contrast health plans, hospitals, etc. How might you use this site with patients as a case manager?
- Chapter 16, 20, 23, & 26 in Fundamentals of Case Management Practice.
- Review clinical guidelines of the AHRQ.
- Chia-Jung, L. (2021). Promoting the Quality of Life of Elderly during the COVID-19 Pandemic. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 18(13), 6813. http://dx.doi.org/10.3390/ijerph18136813
- Annicka G M van der,Plas, Vissers, K. C., Francke, A. L., Donker, G. A., Jansen, W. J. J., Deliens, L., & Onwuteaka-Philipsen, B. (2015). Involvement of a case manager in palliative care reduces hospitalisations at the end of life in cancer patients; A mortality follow-back study in primary care. PLoS One, 10(7)
- White, P., Cobb, D., Vasilopoulos, T., Davies, L., & Fahy, B. (2018). End-of-life discussions: Who’s doing the talking? Journal of Critical Care, 43, 70-74. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jcrc.2017.08.031
- Review the National Committee for Quality Assurance certification criteria.
- All submissions should have a title page and reference page.
- Utilize a minimum of two scholarly resources.
- Adhere to grammar, spelling and punctuation criteria.
- Adhere to APA compliance guidelines.
- Adhere to the chosen Submission Option for Delivery of Activity guidelines.
Submission Options for Delivery of Activity
*Note: Title and reference pages/slides do not count towards the count requirements.hoose one option
4 to 6-page paper. Include title and reference pages.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.