25 Jul COLLABORATION FOR IMPROVING OUTCOMES- ROLE AND FUNCTION
COLLABORATION FOR IMPROVING OUTCOMES- ROLE AND FUNCTION
Describe the roles and functions of the nurse case manager in (1) acute care, (2) home care, and (3) primary care settings.
Often the case manager is a social worker rather than a nurse. What skills does a nurse need to have to prepare a care plan for a patient? Why are these skills important?
What are some of the approaches case managers use to promote the highest quality of care? Careful use of resources is considered when developing a plan of care. How do palliative care and hospice services address the careful use of resources? .
READING AND RESOURCES
- Watch Video Case Management Rubric Tips for Assignments.
- Chapter 1 in Fundamentals of Case Management Practice.
- Case Management Society of America.
- Hodgkinson, I., Vince, C., Aylott, C., Pamphilon, J., Chandler, J., & Chumbley, K. (2018). P-243 End of life care education within the nursing and residential home setting. BMJ Supportive & Palliative Care, 8 http://dx.doi.org/10.1136/bmjspcare-2018-hospiceabs.268
- Review the National Committee for Quality Assurance certification criteria.
- All submissions should have a title page and reference page.
- Utilize a minimum of two scholarly resources.
- Adhere to grammar, spelling and punctuation criteria.
- Adhere to APA compliance guidelines.
- Adhere to the chosen Submission Option for Delivery of Activity guidelines.
Submission Options for Delivery of Activity
*Choose one option
Note: Title and reference pages/slides do not count towards the count requirements.per
4 to 6-page paper. Include title and reference pages.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.