19 Jul Combating Fraud with Internal Controls
Combating Fraud with Internal Controls
a). Those working in auditing, forensic accounting, and law enforcement regularly uncover irregularities in record keeping and documentation. Sometimes, these elements are clues that ultimately lead to the exposure of a variety of financial crimes and fraud schemes. Using the Internet, locate an example of financial fraud that has occurred within the last three years. Share the article or link that you have located in your discussion response.
• Summarize the basic elements of the financial fraud case you have selected. Identify the key areas or weaknesses that the perpetrators exploited to commit the fraud.
• Identify two internal controls—one preventative control and one detective control—that would quickly prevent or uncover a similar fraud.
b). PCAOB’s Auditing Standard (AS) 3101: The Auditor’s Report on an Audit of Financial Statements When the Auditor Expresses an Unqualified Opinion provides practitioners with guidance for the determination, communication, and documentation of critical audit matters (CAMs), including the requirements for discussion in the auditor’s report. Review the section of AS 3101 focusing on critical audit matters.
• Imagine that you are the audit manager on an annual financial statement audit engagement for a public company (the client).
• Create a unique scenario in which you encounter a critical audit matter that must be evaluated, communicated, and reported. Explain any relevant circumstances and supporting evidence.
• Describe how the matter will be communicated in the auditor’s report, including specific language that should be used.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.