20 Nov Communication NetworkAssume you have just accepted the position as CIO for a small but growing firm and are tasked with de
Assume you have just accepted the position as CIO for a small but growing firm and are tasked with developing a plan for your organizations' existing telecommunication structures and computer networks. The organization needs to protect the valuable information it has but be flexible enough to accommodate employees as they go about executing their jobs and getting business done. It needs to address security aspects such as remote data access, enterprise mobility, and internal communications such as email.
In a minimum five page APA formatted paper (excluding title and reference pages) using the lecture, supplemental resources, and your research, discuss the following elements.
- Illustrate the general architecture (centralized or distributed) to support the goals of the organization.
- Using information from the course and your research, develop an outline of your security policy and plans that address the areas identified such as remote data access, smartphone access, and internal communications. Be as specific as possible.
- Examine and compare the security policy differences between users who work remotely to users who work on-site in a traditional office environment.
- Evaluate the elements critical for a successful implementation of such communication systems. Are they more technical such as hardware, software, network infrastructure, security, and cloud computing or more managerial such as project management, change management, logistics, and user involvement? Your list can be different from the list above. Provide the reasons for your arguments.
- Include a minimum of five resources, one of which may be the textbook. Of these sources, three must be from the UAGC Library or IT industry standard periodicals.
The Final Paper: Computer Network
- Must be five to eight double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the UAGC's The Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least five scholarly, peer reviewed, and other credible sources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the UAGC Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the UAGC Writing Center.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.