09 Jun Community Interventions, Community Stories In order to deepen and demonstrate your understanding of c
Community Interventions, Community Stories
In order to deepen and demonstrate your understanding of community interventions and the community psychology skills needed to implement them, you’ll draw from these Internet resources:
- AMHSA (2010, October 4). (Vermont) Prevention Works When We All Work Together Retrieved from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4H58aHhMM18.
- The University of Kansas “The Community Tool Box,” Community Stories webpages https://ctb.ku.edu/en/community-stories/all.
- Google and Google Scholar.
- “Community Stories: A Community Intervention Resource,” a document with a table to enter the findings of your exploration.
Carry over: From your exploration of the Community Stories webpages and from your own Internet search, take notes on:
- 1 domestic and 1 international Intervention you explore on the University of Kansas “The Community Tool Box” webpages
- 1Community intervention that interests you from your own Google and Google scholar search of community interventions (Be sure that there is a connection with community psychology.)
- Focus on:
- The strengths each intervention,
- The challenges of each intervention, and
- The community psychology skills needed to implement each.
Think about: how to organize your notes into succinct points.
Fill in the collaborative class chart, “Community Stories: A Community Intervention Resource.”
Enter the following information in the appropriate boxes on the table:
- The name of each of the 3 interventions you chose
- The strengths you identify in the implementation of each and the rationale for these strengths
- the community psychology skills necessary for the implementation of each.
- Review the information that you see entered by classmates to think about the best way to express strengths and challenges of the interventions as well as the community psychology skills to implement them.
- You may want to make some revisions to yours during the week.
- There are no responses to classmates for this discussion.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.