13 Oct Compare the Orientations in your Country vs. USA ?Identify Cross-Cultural Communications Issues that Could Arise be
- 3 or More Typed Pages
- 12 Point Font
- No Cover Page
- Minimum of 3 Information Sources (examples: textbook, sources from Handout #1, Hofstede’s website)
- Cite References at End of Paper (note: references are not included in 3-page requirement)
- Reference Citations Preferred in APA Format (but other formats such as Chicago or MLA okay)
- Profile the Culture of any Country other than the USA (unless otherwise assigned by the Instructor) and Compare it to the USA, Focusing on Management Context
- Include some Basic Information (suggested: 1 paragraph) on the History/Demographics/Geography of Your Country
- Reference the Primary Cultural Orientations in your Country for Ind./Col, Power Distance, High/Low Context, and Polychronic/Monochronic
- You may Consider other Cultural Orientations (Trompenaars, Globe, etc.) but not Required
- Compare the Orientations in your Country vs. USA
- Identify Cross-Cultural Communications Issues that Could Arise between Your Country and the USA in a Business/Management Context
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.