09 Jun Competency 3 – Uses the principles of financial analysis to evaluate alternative business strategies
Competency 3 – Uses the principles of financial analysis to evaluate alternative business strategies and make business decisions.
Comprehensive Financial Statement Problem – Part 3
Complete final part of final demonstration of mastery related to Competency 3 content; using the financial statement for selected company (Lyft) , benchmark the financial data and indicate ways the company can improve its performance; use data from another company in the same sector to complete a comparative analysis. For the final demonstration of mastery students will present all findings in some form of a presentation.
- For the company you have used in Competencies 1 and 2, find an industry-leading competitor to use to benchmark against this company.
- Select at least two types of comparative analysis to complete on the data from the company (Lyft). Why did you select these two forms?
- Present this data so that corporate leaders, stockholders, and the public can understand it. This should be in both numeric/table and graph (such as bar graphs, histograms, etc.) form.
- For assistance on creating graphs and charts in Excel, please see one of the following tutorials
- How does this information add to the story from Competencies 1 and 2? What new information did you learn about the company? How does this add to or change the ideas you have about the company’s financial status? What suggestions do you have for the company for moving forward?
- How do you plan to present this information for the final demonstration of mastery?
- Cite any sources used in APA format.
- 5 reference – 1 being the Holy Bible
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.