15 Sep Completing this assignment will help you identify the skills and abilities that will move your career forward. Yo
Completing this assignment will help you identify the skills and abilities that will move your career forward. You will develop a job application cover letter. For this assignment, you may present yourself as a recent graduate if needed.
Using the Internet, find a specific job opening posted online within the last nine months that requires the same degree level you are completing: for example, associate's or bachelor's degree. You may use one of these sites or other similar job search sites to complete your search:
- O*Net Online. No date. Occupation Search. https://www.onetonline.org/
- Linkedin.com. No date. Linkedin Job Search. https://www.linkedin.com/jobs
- Write a cover letter as though you are applying for the position. Highlight and emphasize why you are the most suitable candidate for the position. Remember to tailor the letter to the specific job description for the job.
Follow the general writing guidelines on pages 252–258 in the text for structural and content guidance for a business letter.
- Note: An example can be found on page 253, Figure 13E.
- Highlight relevant background and job history information specific to the opening.
- Describe 3–5 significant qualifications, including skills and education, with an explanation of why you would be an asset for the role.
- Your cover letter should follow the example found on page 253 of your textbook.
- Follow proper block business letter formatting techniques per business letter format.
- Use appropriate professional language, greeting, and closing.
- Develop main paragraphs with six or seven sentences.
- The cover letter should be on page 1 of the submission. Include a working hyperlink to the job posting on page 2.
- This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Review your work with the rubric/scoring before submitting your assignment.
Remember to run a spelling and grammar check on your document prior to submission. Check with your professor if you have any additional questions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Persuade audience of qualifications in the form of a cover letter.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.