22 Nov Continue in the same role and use the same company that you used for your assignments, Creating a Culture of Innova
Continue in the same role and use the same company that you used for your assignments, Creating a Culture of Innovation and Creativity and Leadership Strategies for HR.It’s time to develop your team! You are planning a virtual meeting to ensure that your management team members are all on the same page. You will be presenting on diversity, team dynamics, ethics, and aligning new employees with your company’s mission.
Create a 12–15 slide PowerPoint presentation in which you:
- Provide the company's mission statement.
- Be sure to integrate any relevant feedback from your Week 6 assignment.
- Describe two management strategies you will implement to ensure that your new team members align with your company’s mission and discuss how you plan to measure the effectiveness of each strategy. Provide a rationale for your choice of strategies.
- Discuss one method you will use to manage diversity and how you plan to measure its effectiveness. Explain why you chose this method.
- Discuss two strategies you will use to optimize team dynamics and how you plan to measure the effectiveness of each strategy. Provide a rationale for your choices.
- Explain the importance of ethical behavior to the organization’s culture and any ethical dilemmas created by globalization.
- Include presenter's notes or record audio* for each slide, as if you were presenting in front of your management team members.
- Use at least three quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
*If you choose to record audio, use one of the following four options to record your voice recording:
- PowerPoint: 5 Easy Steps for Adding Voice-Over to PowerPoint Presentations.
- Save your file.
- Create your recording.
- Easy Voice Recorder for smartphones.
- Create your recording (.mp4).
- Email your recording to yourself.
- Online Voice Recorder.
- Create your recording (.mp3).
- Save your file.
- Kaltura: How to Make a Kaltura Voice Recording.
- Review Kaltura Help [PDF] for tips on how to record your presentation.
- Create your recording.
- Save and upload your file to your Kaltura Capture Library.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. For support creating your PowerPoint, view the Strayer Writing Standards slideshow and LinkedIn Learning's Adding Speaker Notes. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Propose a plan for creating a team of employees that addresses diversity, team dynamics, and alignment with the company’s mission.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.